The tech workforce development company
Join our team and help us create the next chapter of a Silicon Valley landmark that inspires the innovator in everyone. Celebrate Halloween at The Tech Studio by making your own dancing skeleton linkage to take home. Work with industry leaders and experts who can help shape your startup for success.
- In our quest, we are supported by leading corporations, VCs, foundations, policymakers, universities and tech conferences.
- Learn essentials of the high-energy technology used to treat disease.
- Your formula for earning skills in organic and physical chemistry, atomic structure, and more before transferring to a 4-year school.
- Answering the quickly growing need for analysts of “big data,” and the first undergrad program of its kind at a public university in Oregon.
- Tech Nation Tech for Social Good A first of its kind report, looking into the tech for social good landscape.
- The highlight of Hong Kong’s fintech event next week is expected to be a relaxation of cryptocurrency investment rules, which are seen as less friendly than more progressive rules in Singapore.
With this, the world’s richest person owns three of the world’s biggest companies — Tesla, SpaceX, and now Twitter. While the deal closure brought some cheer to Musk’s aides, it was not the same for some top-level Twitter executives, including CEO Parag Agarwal, who were instantly shown the door. Cornell Tech’s academic environment encourages tight integration across disciplines, couples fundamental research with practice, and supports societal and commercial ventures alongside research and education. The H-STEM Complex is a major investment in our campus by the State of Michigan and the University that will provide state-of-the-art teaching and research labs for health-related STEM studies.
Elon Musk finally takes control of Twitter, fires CEO and other execs
You can also take advantage of by stopping by your local campus on any Tuesday to get personal support and guidance to complete your registration. Scholarships – Ivy Tech News offers hundreds of scholarships worth more than $7 million. Scholarships are based on a number of factors, including financial need and/or academic achievement. Many of the scholarships are tied to a certain campus.
Get ready. Set. Engineer!
As a reminder, MyIvy is your student portal for email, course registration, grades, transcripts, online payments, class communication, college events and other student services. If you’re just getting started at Ivy Tech, click here to learn how to access MyIvy. Europe calls for universities deeply integrated in the socio-economic fabric of our continent.
The work has taken place within the framework of the Technical Assistance to Public Service Media in the Western Balkans project, a Service Contract of the… Women represent a new generation of innovation and disruptive thinking. Empowered by technology, they are changing the way we live and work.